Full Time Assembler with benefits
- Work as a member of a group in an assembly line
- Comprehend and follow production & test methods
- Pull parts as needed for assembly
- Comprehend and follow production routings and bills of material.
- Operate hydraulic or manual presses and other simple machines in assembly process.
- Understand and follow employee handbook.
- Follow and maintain accuracy of all inventory procedures.
- Understand and know where the Material Safety Data Sheets are located.
- Follow all safety rules & requirements.
- Fill out daily labor cards correctly and completely.
- Observe working hour schedules (starting time, quitting, rest & clean up periods)
- Able to cross train as needed.
- Maintain all surrounding areas for cleanliness, orderliness and organization.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Basic computer skills
- Opportunity for voluntary overtime
- Medical coverage offered
- Paid holidays & vacation
- Company covered life insurance
- Company funded pension plan
- Air conditioned facility
- Opportunities is Avon Lake and Westlake locations
Western offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Qualified candidates may submit a resume, including salary requirements by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, by fax at 440-871-1279, by mail or in person at: 33672 Pin Oak Parkway, Avon Lake, OH 44012 or 875 Bassett Road, Westlake, OH 44145. No phone calls, please. DRUG FREE/EOE