Responsibilities and Duties:
- Hands-on responsibility for weekly lawn care at 2 facilities including mowing, weeding etc., using company provided equipment such as a riding mower, trimmers etc.
- Other light maintenance tasks including as needed exterior and interior painting and repairs.
- Purchasing duties will be focused on Maintenance, Repair, and Operations items in support of assigned maintenance projects and assembly operations at both facilities.
- Associates Degree in a business field or Vocational Education preferred.
- Past maintenance and/or purchasing rolls.
- Valid driver’s license and dependable transportation allowing the ability to travel to local retail stores, occasionally, to obtain needed materials.
- Ability to travel between Westlake and Avon Lake facilities.
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
- Ability to operate lawn mowing and other equipment
- Ability to climb a ladder to perform maintenance functions.
- Ability to sit in an office environment and communicate with vendors by phone and E-mail.
- Ability to operate a personal computer
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Ability to work in an office environment to perform purchasing activities, as well as performing light maintenance both indoors and outdoors, at various times of the year.
- Opportunity for voluntary overtime
- Medical coverage offered
- Paid holidays & vacation (for full time and part time)
- Company covered life insurance
- Company funded pension plan
- Air conditioned facility
Western offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Qualified candidates may submit a resume, including salary requirements by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, by fax at 440-871-1279, by mail or in person at: 33672 Pin Oak Parkway, Avon Lake, OH 44012 or 875 Bassett Road, Westlake, OH 44145. No phone calls, please. DRUG FREE/EOE