Responsibilities and duties include:
· Safely handle, transport, and mix chemicals such as acids
· Correctly utilize all personnel protective equipment 100% of the time.
· Ensure that only gages and tools that are used are within calibration dates.
· Follow and complete documentation per the cleaning production methods 100% of the time
· Sort and re-work non-conforming parts as required.
· Perform work according to released methods 100% of the time.
· Follow safe working practices and notify any supervisory personnel or safety team member if any unsafe condition is observed.
· Achieve efficiency targets
· Produce product to established quality standards and notify your direct supervisor if non-conforming product is found.
· Demonstrate respectful behavior with all employees.
· Operate with a sense of urgency when required.
· Be present and punctual according to work schedules (starting time, quitting, rest & clean-up periods)
· Maintain all surrounding areas for cleanliness, orderliness and organization per established 5S practices.
· Discuss all questions and concerns with your direct supervisors in a timely manner.
· Performs and documents preventative maintenance according to released methods 100% of the time.
· Read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence memos and blue prints.
· Write simple correspondence and fill in required quality forms.
· Add, subtract, multiply and divide using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Read and properly use measuring devices such as micrometers, calipers, go/no-go gages, and other inspection devices as needed
· Effectively use shop packages to include, but not limited to, manufacturing orders, bill of materials, routings, part prints, job layouts and quality alerts.
· Understand and follow employee handbook
· Understands and knows where the Material Safety Data Sheets are located.
· Fill out daily labor cards correctly, completely and timely.
· Develop multiple skills for multiple cells as needed.