Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop tooling and processes for the machining of Brass and/or Stainless Steel components.
- Serve as the primary technical resource for all facets of the machine shop operations.
- Establish machine setups/layouts, oversee tooling design, and develop processes for utilization of screw machines and CNC machines.
- Develop tooling specifications. Coordinate purchases of equipment, parts, and evaluate products according to specifications and quality standards.
- Develop, evaluate, and improve manufacturing operations processes, including but not limited to fixturing, tooling and methods.
- Estimate production times and related costs to inform management for decision-making.
- Evaluate and improve set up methods and reduces set up times.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor degree in related field with 3-5 years’ experience, or 10 year experience in lieu of degree.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Green/Black Belt preferred