- Execute supporting activities with customers to drive sales and focus.
- Provide materials to partner sales teams and maintain contact to ensure their continued focus on selling Western.
- Measure and monitor results of efforts to ensure sales objectives are being met.
- Identify and cultivate accounts in the region that align with Western products.
- Provide feedback on competitive activity in the region, and make recommendations on sales and marketing activities, products and pricing.
- Be expert in understanding of Western product and market applications of product.
- Conduct strategic account reviews with assigned customers on a regular basis to review service needs and usage trends.
- Develop effective and regular communication programs advising Western customers of new products, pricing promotions, technical developments and sales opportunities.
- Develop and participate in product presentations, visits, and demonstrations to key prospects and customers.
- Train the distributors on new & existing products.
- Become an expert in the industry in terms of who the players are.
- Understand & keep abreast of all buying groups, philosophies and who the key players are
- Identify new product opportunities
- Provide feedback on sales trends, market conditions, competitors, and pertinent product information. Support Trade Show activities
- Stay abreast of key internal / external performance indicators as it pertains to the company’s performance compared to customer’s expectations
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology
- Highly organized, Disciplined, Detail Oriented, Self-starter, Strong follow up skills
- Proficient communication skills verbal and written,
- Adept in Excel, word and PowerPoint,
- Hard Working, Reliable, Professional
- Technical proficiency
- Willing to travel (Weekends and overnight may be required – Estimated travel 30-50%)
Acceptable Experience or Training:
- 3 years of sales experience
- Experience in marketing is a plus
- Experience in medical industry, manufacturing and/or gas control industry is a plus
- Specific procedural training identified in the Job Function Element Master List
Western offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Qualified candidates may submit a resume, including salary requirements by email to email@example.com, by fax at 440-871-1279, by mail or in person at: 33672 Pin Oak Parkway, Avon Lake, OH 44012 or 875 Bassett Road, Westlake, OH 44145. No phone calls, please. DRUG FREE/EOE