• Execute supporting activities with customers to drive sales and focus.
• Provide materials to partner sales teams and maintain contact to ensure their continued focus on selling Western.
• Measure and monitor results of efforts to ensure sales objectives are being met.
• Identify and cultivate accounts in the region that align with Western products.
• Provide feedback on competitive activity in the region, and make recommendations on sales and marketing activities, products and pricing.
• Be expert in understanding of Western product and market applications of product.
• Conduct strategic account reviews with assigned customers on a regular basis to review service needs and usage trends.
• Develop effective and regular communication programs advising Western customers of new products, pricing promotions, technical developments and sales opportunities.
• Develop and participate in product presentations, visits, and demonstrations to key prospects and customers.
• Train the distributors on new & existing products.
• Become an expert in the industry in terms of who the players are.
• Understand & keep abreast of all buying groups, philosophies and who the key players are
• Identify new product opportunities
• Provide feedback on sales trends, market conditions, competitors, and pertinent product information. Support Trade Show activities
• Stay abreast of key internal / external performance indicators as it pertains to the company’s performance compared to customer’s expectations
• Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology
• Highly organized, Disciplined, Detail Oriented, Self-starter, Strong follow up skills
• Proficient communication skills verbal and written,
• Adept in Excel, word and PowerPoint,
• Hard Working, Reliable, Professional
• Technical proficiency
• Willing to travel (Weekends and overnight may be required – Estimated travel 30-50%)
Acceptable Experience or Training:
• 3 years of sales experience
• Experience in marketing is a plus
• Experience in medical industry, manufacturing and/or gas control industry is a plus
• Specific procedural training identified in the Job Function Element Master List