Do YOU have what it takes?!?!
- Want to make good money (up to $25/hour) and receive a pension?
- Work for a well-established company supplying life-sustaining equipment?
- Able to handle growth and thrive in a local firm that’s over 60 years old?
- Available Mon-Fri 7am-3pm or 3pm-11pm? (Overtime available, mostly voluntary)
- Can commute to our location (just off I-90 West at Center Road/Avon Commons exit)?
- Like to work in a comfortable, air conditioned environment?
- Familiar with equipment made by: Swiss, Mills, Acme, or Brown & Sharpe?
- Know about CNC Lathes, CNC Mills, or Secondary / Chucking Machines?
If so, then WE WANT TO TALK TO YOU!
Send your resume, along with pay expectations & reason you’re looking to: