Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Effectively use shop packages to include, but not limited to, manufacturing orders, bills of materials, routings, part prints, job layouts and quality alerts.
- To ensure that only gages and tools that are used are within calibration dates.
- To operate multiple machines simultaneously as required by the routing.
- To sort and rework non-conforming parts as required
- Performs work according to released methods 100% of the time
- Follows safe working practices and notify any supervisory personnel or safety team member if an unsafe condition is observed.
- Achieves efficiency targets
- Produces product to established quality standards and notify your direct supervisor if non-conforming product is found.
- Demonstrates respectful behavior with all employees
- Understand and know where the Material Safety Data Sheets are located.
- Fill out daily labor cards correctly, completely, and timely.
- Be present and punctual according to work schedules (starting time, quitting, rest & clean up periods)
- Able to develop multiple skills for multiple cells as needed.
- Maintain all surrounding areas for cleanliness, orderliness and organization per established 5S practices.
- Discuss all questions and concerns with your direct supervisors in a timely manor.
- Performs and documents preventative maintenance according to released methods 100% of the time
- Ability to safely and properly operate thermal deburring and cleaning machines.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, memos and blue prints.
- Ability to write simple correspondence and fill in required quality forms.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to read and properly use measuring devices, such as micrometers, calipers, go/no-go gauges, and other inspection devices as needed.
- Ability to safely move compressed gas cylinders.
- Operates with a sense of urgency when required.
Acceptable Experience or Training
- High School Education or equivalent (G.E.D.)
- Basic computer knowledge desired